Smart living starts with Somfy Smart Home.
Somfy Smart Home puts you in control, makes your life easier, more comfortable and gives you peace of mind, wherever your are. Monitor and operate your doors, blinds, curtains, lights, electrical equipment, heating, garage and gates with your smartphone, tablet or computer. You can adjust everything about the Somfy Smart Home System to accommodate your personal preferences and you can monitor and operate it from anywhere in the world. You can even keep an eye on your home using cameras and movement detectors for home surveillance and great peace of mind.
Somfy TaHoma is a smart box and the heart of your Smart Home. It links you to your home via the smart TaHoma app and your wireless network. Somfy Smart Home solutions are extremely easy to use and can be installed with very little trouble. You can add products whenever it suits your needs or your budget. Somfy Smart Home gets the most from your home with the least possible effort.
Enjoy a relaxing day at home, while keeping your room cool in summer and warm in winter!
Control your blinds and curtains with your smartphone. Create scenarios for your favourite settings involving your blinds, curtains, interior lights and heating. With one click your entire home is set to the right ambiance. Check and adjust blinds or curtains remotely to keep your home cool in summer, retain heat in winter or make your window coverings even smarter by adding temperature or sun sensors and let your blinds and lights react to circumstances automatically.
Easy, smart & comfortable living at home
Programme your home to create your ideal living environment, any day. When you wake up your curtains open automatically, the lights turn on and the heating system switches to COMFORT mode. When you leave, all the lights turn off and the heating is set to ECO mode. Your home will come to life again when you arrive back home: lights will turn on and blinds or curtains will close to keep the house cosy and warm. Enjoy a system that reacts at the touch of a finger or even automatically!
Close up your home with one click on your smartphone
Link your front & back door, security lights, roller shutters, gate and garage door together in a ‘leave’ scenario and Somfy Smart Home will take care of everything. The garage door closes, all the lights are turned off... Your youngest has forgotten his house keys? Relax! You can open your front door remotely from your smartphone. Smart living starts with Somfy!
Always keep an eye on your home
When and wherever your want, you can check on your home. Through the app you can can switch on the lights or open the curtains, giving the impression that the house is occupied. You can also keep a close eye on your house with sensors or cameras. If anything unexpected happens you will be alerted immediately by a push message that is sent to your phone. If you are not in the position to check on your home yourself, your selected neighbours, family or friends get a push message too, so immediate action can be taken. Somfy smart home gives you peace of mind and a sense of security.
Always connected to your home
From your smartphone, tablet or computer...
Enjoy an easier life with Somfy Tahoma
The TaHoma is the beating heart of Somfy Smart Home. This smart box not only allows you to control individual products remotely via smartphone, it also enables you to create scenario's involving groups of products and connects you to your home at all times. Just connect the box to the internet via the supplied cable, activate the box online via www.somfy-connect.com, install the free app on your smartphone and link your products. It's that easy! Now you’re ready to live smarter.
- Easy to install, no need to lay cables, all products are wireless
- Easy to use, with an intuitive user interface designed with and for users*
- Instant access to your home, wherever you are in the world. If necessary, a warning message to your phone alertsyou to check on your home and deal with unexpected incidents.
- Fixed price, no monthly subscription fees, or costs for receiving alert messages
- Just one remote to control all the connected equipment in your house, your smartphone!
- Create your own scenario's with multiple products that suit your way of life or let your home react automatically to circumstances by using sensors
- Hacker proof: your personal information stays personal while Somfy uses its own extremely well protected server that has been full security tested to be hacker-proof (Syss Award)
- Broad range of products: all Somfy motors for blinds, curtains, awnings, roller shutters, garage doors, gates and Somfy Smart Home products for lighting and security are compatible with TaHoma®.
- Multiple brands: Add products from Somfy partners to make your smart home even more complete: Gretsch Unitas Locks, Philips Hue lights, Thermostats (Honeywell and Danfoss), Air conditioning (Hitachi) and Velux roof windows.
A smart & intuitive interface
You choose how to control your smart home: by smartphone, tablet, computer or smart watch
Create you own connected life moments
- Specify simultaneous operation of several connected products. E.g.: "let's go" scenario which closes all blinds and roof windows and turns off the lights when you leave home.
- With the touch of a finger, activate any scenario you want.
Create your own scenario schedule to suit your weekly lifestyle
- Create your typical days. E.g.: day at work/home with several scenarios that can be activated at once or a er a delay (up to 20 different typical days).
- Programme a week with different days. E.g.: "working days" from Monday to Friday and "weekend days" Saturday and Sunday.
Establish individual scenarios
- Make your home even smarter with sensors to optimise efficiency of your connected equipment with sun, temperature, opening, smoke or presence sensors to trigger individual products or full scenario's. For example, if the smoke sensor detects smoke, your blinds automatically open and the lights turn on for a safe passage way.
- Create conditional scenarios. For example, if the weather sensor detects a certain temperature, shutters, awnings, blinds or curtains will automatically close.